For the second annual Moore/Hill camping trip, we chose a 2 night stay at Spring Hill Regional Park in the not so wilds of Santa Rosa (30 minutes from our house). With a 2 month old and an 8 month old in tow it seemed wise to stay close to home.
Here are the camping trip stats.
- 4 kids under the age of 3
- 27 pees on the tiny potty (approximate)
- 1 poop in pants (no picture taken)
- So much butt crack
- 3 nap evaders and one champion napper.
- 2 musical instruments (the third went unused due to child wrangling constraints). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL_V1tUkBrY
- 1 fellow camper that asked to join the jam on his harmonica.
- 2 Spring Lake swimmers
- Infinite morning cups of coffee and evening glasses of wine.
- A whole lot o’ happy campers